Hello from Europe - Traveling Artist here

eXomorph

Reaction score
Website
www.exomorph1.com
Hello yall!
I am a tattoo artist based in Berlin, Germany. I travel mostly in Europe with my partner and our Dog.
When we are on the road we prefer to sleep at friends houses that can host us and our dog in exchange for tattoos.
This is a great way for us to meet new friends and share experiences with like minded people.

Hilja is the name of our dog, she is a mixed podenco and galgo rescue dog from Spain.
Hilja has an anxiety + trust problem. She is not aggressive (Rather extremely submissive) and can not be in every environment due to her extreme fears of the world.
Hilja will never defend herself, hence she can not be in hostile situations with aggressive dogs, she is just too fragile to be in a situation like that.
This is a picture of Hilja (aka Hiwiiiiii)
photo_2022-07-31_18-55-19.jpg

If you want to see more of our work use the links below:
(ME) eXomorph > www.exomorph1.com > @exo.morph
(MY PARTNER) Blekket > www.blekket.com > @_blekket_

Countries that we have visited / plan to vist together:
Germany, Austria, Poland, Spain, France, Romania, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Switzerland, UK, Czech Republic, Israel, Belgium, Portugal

If you can host us at any of these cities and would like to reach out to us please do :)

borek921

Reaction score
Dude yours is a hell of a website. Impressive. Also very intriguing tattoo style, never seen anything like it. I'd love to host you but can't, I don't have my own place. Hilja looks like she needs a lot of love. Sweetheart, take care of her! <3

Reactions: Gin

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads