Hello From Cleveland, Ohio | Squat the Planet

Hello From Cleveland, Ohio

Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Hello, I go by chemical_warfarex, or chemwar for short. Just about everywhere I go, too. Google it lol, somehow I have like 8 pages. I'm 20 years old, and come from Cleveland. I've been squatting on & off for two years now, and must say I'm tired of sitting on the fence. I need something to call my own. I've squatted houses, lived in cars, caves, tents, whatever you can think of. Been just about everywhere in the U.S. in the last two years except the north and northwest. I know that I don't know everything, shit I would have to say I'm just extremely lucky. In the current situation I'm in, I live with my parents again, after they kicked me out on my 18th birthday. It seems to be a trend that they kick me out around fall. Happened in '07 and looks like it's gonna happen again. I figure though, if this is how my life is going to be, may as well do it right. I love squatting, it gives me freedom I've only had by squatting. I just need to stop being lucky and start being good at it. ANY help is appreciated.

lifeinpolaroids

Reaction score
well, not knowing you, your particular situation and not being welcome in ohio all i can say is good luck. if you have squatted before im sure you have the internal resources to get up and do what needs to be done.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads