Question Hello from a transfem dirtbag!

azthegoblin

Reaction score
Hi gang! I won't be sharing my real name for now but I'm a 26yo transfeminine (she/her pronouns plz) backpacker and traveler who is about to enter another era of drifting. I hiked the Appalachian Trail in 2021 and have traveled to all but five states in the US (although that number will go down in a few days).

I spent the last 8 months in Seattle but I'll be leaving for Ohio in a few days to reset and evaluate where I am in life. I found Matt's book at an anarchist bookstore in town and thought I'd join the discussion here to meet people and learn! I'm especially hoping to meet other trans folks.

Thanks for having me!

Missus

Former Squatter (By Force)
Reaction score
Hi, hi! Always nice to meet a fellow queer person! (Please do let me know if you don't prefer the word "queer" in reference to you, I'll refrain in the future!)

I'm mostly in the squatting section of the forums, since I'm detailing my own journey (with my husband) with being forced to squat. I hope to see more of your journey if you're willing to share. :D

Reactions: ClassAClassy
Reaction score
Hey! Glad you're here! :)

I'm a transmasc guy (he/they) living on the west coast. I've lived a little bit of here and there in the US lol. I found Matt's book at a cute little book shop in Pike's Place market! I'm thinking you found it in the same little shop?

Anywho, hope you're doing well and have a good day! (P.s. doing the Appalachian trail?? That sounds amazing! Can't wait to do it myself.)

azthegoblin

Reaction score
Hey! Glad you're here! :)

I'm a transmasc guy (he/they) living on the west coast. I've lived a little bit of here and there in the US lol. I found Matt's book at a cute little book shop in Pike's Place market! I'm thinking you found it in the same little shop?

Anywho, hope you're doing well and have a good day! (P.s. doing the Appalachian trail?? That sounds amazing! Can't wait to do it myself.)

Left Bank Books?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads