Hello folks

Ellis

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Ellis, I've been a long time lurker of this site but it wasn't until recently that I packed my shit and actually hit the road. This site has been a great resource to prepare me, so thanks to all of you for that, it's made the experience much more enjoyable. Me, my buddy and his dog left SC about a month ago and have hitched to Reno where were currently stuck on our way to Oregon. So that's about all, see you crazy kids out on the road.

Reactions: Golcems

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Very cool and glad you found the site and all the resources to help. Welcome and get there to Oregon soon! :)

Reactions: Ellis
P

Popsicle

welcome, stay safe out there dudes. headed to Oregon in winter! you guys got balls lol. stay warm!

I'll concur that notion mate! Oregon is wet and cold , not like Wyoming and dry as fuck cold . I spent a winter tramped out in Bend so cold my piss was frozen before it hits the ground almost

Ellis

Reaction score
I'll concur that notion mate! Oregon is wet and cold , not like Wyoming and dry as fuck cold . I spent a winter tramped out in Bend so cold my piss was frozen before it hits the ground almost
Looks like we're headed back towards Sacramento for a spell, Reno to Susanville conditions right now are enough for us to fuck off and settle for some backtracking.

P

Popsicle

Looks like we're headed back towards Sacramento for a spell, Reno to Susanville conditions right now are enough for us to fuck off and settle for some backtracking.

If your going to susanville stay away from CYA ... GO VISIT THE LITTLE TOWN OF TERMO . SAC TOWN MY HOOD . DROP INTO OLD SAC DOWN BY THE RIVER.

AUBURN IS BAD ASS AKA THE FORREST HILL BRIDGE
This is where Vin Diesel took the car off bridge I use to base jump it ...bad ass

All the way down 80 you can stop gold run town , little bar side of 80 is bad ass they'll let you sleep out back . Beer is cheap .

Rockland is a shit show keep going to sac ...enjoy the walk bro !!!KIT

Ellis

Reaction score
If your going to susanville stay away from CYA ... GO VISIT THE LITTLE TOWN OF TERMO . SAC TOWN MY HOOD . DROP INTO OLD SAC DOWN BY THE RIVER.

AUBURN IS BAD ASS AKA THE FORREST HILL BRIDGE
This is where Vin Diesel took the car off bridge I use to base jump it ...bad ass

All the way down 80 you can stop gold run town , little bar side of 80 is bad ass they'll let you sleep out back . Beer is cheap .

Rockland is a shit show keep going to sac ...enjoy the walk bro !!!KIT
Thanks brother, noted!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads