Hello everyone:)

ally65

Reaction score
I live in Westchester County and am being evicted and going to move into my car, have tried to get help but they are making me jump through hoops to find help. I have a brain injured son who resides in a nursing home begging to come home but I can't afford an apt and waiting for help to get a subsidized apartment for us. At the moment I have 5 days to get all our things in storage and get my vehicle ready , it has a dead battery right now, so hopefully tmrw I can get that fixed, and get all my belongings into storage, I was a home care aide for years but since my son had been in the nursing home, I haven't worked cuz he needs me to feed him and give him water, cuz he can't move his hands, he's gotten way better with me helping him everyday. I'm hoping to find out places to camp or park overnight near Port Chester if anyone knows, thank you💙🙏

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads