Hello Everyone!

LysergicAbreaction

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I also call Texas my birth place though denver is my home. I have not been able to travel recently due to a medical issue and it's driving me insane, but i still enjoy the site. Hopefully ill be able to travel again soon, until then I am confined to local adventure.

Any way, just wanted to say hello and welcome.

LysergicAbreaction

Reaction score
Hmm... I guess the rails and the road used to be my home, but I have been settled in a single location for the last few years, also, I have spent more time in denver than anywhere else, so by default I think denver receives the title of "home"

LysergicAbreaction

Reaction score
If you ever make it out near denver queenp send me a message. Seems like we have a good deal in common, and I always enjoy meeting new people.

I'm not traveling now and have a house at the moment, but I want to travel again soon, I have enough funds set aside where I could travel without ever having to panhandle or busker and honestly could use some adventure at the moment. The one thing that bothers me most about domestic life is the people, which is probably why I still hang out with a good deal of travelers.

Any way, if you ever make it out near denver you have a friend and a place to chill.

(Edit typo removal)

ApolloUniverse

Reaction score
Welcome. I'm probably in the same boat - looking to live a lifestyle I've wanted for a while, just trying to build up strength in my leg in order to do it (hate driving, love walking and hitchhiking, enjoy riding in other peoples cars :)) nice to meet you. Hope you continue to grow!

Reactions: Rhubarb Dwyer

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads