Hello, everyone.

Reaction score
Not very good at stuff like this, but here goes. I am an aspiring traveler. Right now I am stuck working 5 days a week in a factory and I graduated last year from high school. Figured to have some time off between working or college, but due to several political disagreements my parents kicked me out. Even after promising me a place to stay for a while while I figured out what to do. I have always been curious of life on the road and living cheaply and off the grid. I may leave on an adventure soon if a chance comes my way or I manage to save enough to have a safety net to fall on if it doesn't work out. I'm a pretty down to earth person and friendly enough, I suppose. If anyone wants to chat just message me.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to the site.
I hear ya.... disagreements, parents can be real lame like that, sorry you got kicked out.
There is a whole lot of info/resources here. Use the search and browse the threads and so forth.
I would think of more to say/welcome you but its past 3am...

Reaction score
Haha, I understand. Thanks for the welcome. :D

drewski

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
thecuntofsatan. Fucking perfect. You turned me on to yet another creative skater-founded company with that avatar. Right on man. I've been shredding blanks for awhile but I'm all about supporting companies like that.

Reaction score
thecuntofsatan. Fucking perfect. You turned me on to yet another creative skater-founded company with that avatar. Right on man. I've been shredding blanks for awhile but I'm all about supporting companies like that.
Haha, no problem at all. Loved that board, to bad some dick stole it. Dx

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads