Hello everyone like the website so far

Sombra

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm currently bored of my everyday life and need to get out of my everyday comforts. Ive done some of what ya'll call rubber tramping with my brother but never on my own without a car. I also want to take my Sombra with me (1 yr 2 months) hella puppy, hes about 120 pounds lab, golden retriever mix. Dont think he will the coming along with me in the next two weeks but I plan to take him next time when im more familiar with how to travel with a dog.

I'm looking to get out of my So-cal by mid Jan, I have some friends up north who said i could stay with them, but im also looking for the unknown, places I'm unfamiliar with, things I've never done but always wanted to do, as well as things i have no idea i wanted to do until it presented itself. I'm planning to take a bus to Riverside then from there move north to visit some more friends.
Thanks for reading, share any advice, stories, whatever you like since you read all my shit you may aswell.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Hi there! I'm currently bored of my everyday life and need to get out of my everyday comforts. Ive done some of what ya'll call rubber tramping with my brother but never on my own without a car. I also want to take my Sombra with me (1 yr 2 months) hella puppy, hes about 120 pounds lab, golden retriever mix. Dont think he will the coming along with me in the next two weeks but I plan to take him next time when im more familiar with how to travel with a dog.

I'm looking to get out of my So-cal by mid Jan, I have some friends up north who said i could stay with them, but im also looking for the unknown, places I'm unfamiliar with, things I've never done but always wanted to do, as well as things i have no idea i wanted to do until it presented itself. I'm planning to take a bus to Riverside then from there move north to visit some more friends.
Thanks for reading, share any advice, stories, whatever you like since you read all my shit you may aswell.
Welcome! There's lots of great info here and good people, enjoy! Our dogs share the same name, (but mine is the english equivalent of the name).

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads