Hello awesome site you have here

Reaction score
Hi just saying I have a little experience being without my own dwelling. I have stayed on the streets and at a local shelter for a few months. I have lived in my car and van which I have neither now. Don't need them. I really embraced the freedom during these times and it opened my eyes up to an enticing lifestyle. We are taught from birth they way we are "suppose" to live and that is as complete and total slaves. I believe we have certain rights that are not given to us by man. Food, shelter, clothing. They are the most basic of our rights and we should be able to provide for ourselves however we choose. No I don't have to get a job so that I can buy land or rent and not starve to death and not offend other with my nudeness and on top of that be taxed for everything. If I have to go outside the law to survive and not harm anyone else in the process then that is my choice. Anyways I am stopping off to see slab city for however long I choose then going deep in the mountains of Northern California or Oregon. I am from Tennessee but have a ride lined up with a trucker that goes to CA every 10-15 days but part of me wants to walk it. Anyways hello and look forward to gleaning some great info that will help me

Hazardoussix6six

RideBikesPlayPolo
Reaction score
The jambo will be at slab city in Oct. Should read the info on this site about it. Meet some like minded individuals. Lots of good information on here and cool cats, welcome!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hey - welcome to STP - great Intro too. There are some cool people there at the slabs, enjoy!

Reaction score
Hey - welcome to STP - great Intro too. There are some cool people there at the slabs, enjoy!
Thanks Tude. Yeah I feel like I know some of them already through YouTube videos and channels. I really wanna hear the caretaker of the library, Cornelius, jam. It's so me in alot of ways but ultimately I want isolation from everything except nature.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads