Hello and salutations. Safe travels and aint no nation like a donation

CERAN

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Wade and I am a housey now. I squatted, hitched, hopped and spanged my way around the US for 5 years ending in 2007 when I had a kid. After 10 years of marriage a painful divorce and loss of custody of my children I feel the road calling me more and more. My favorite places were San Francisco, Boulder Colorado, and Memphis Tennessee. I am sober now and really feeling my age lol. I just wanted to join so I could talk to other likeminded people. I don't miss getting locked in dumpsters or chased by bulls really but I do miss the freedom. So many gas stations with walls lacking free gas today signs, and bathrooms without "bathroom cameras are for your protection" stickers.this is me doing my "job"its a pleasure to meet you all

Attachments

• 20210623_233256.jpg
    20210623_233256.jpg
    519.9 KB · Views: 163

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to StP CERAN!!! You are in the right place! Sounds like you're ready to hit the road in the future. I wish you the best of luck! Welcome Aboard!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
welcome back to the world of vagabonds, which it was under better conditions, but hopefully you find what you're looking for out there.

Bibs

Reaction score
Good luck to you ceran it sounds like you've had a rough time of it and I wish you only the best, if you decide to travel again and if you're ever out in the pnw shoot me a dm and I'll help ya out if I can.
With gratitude, -Ian

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads