Hello all!

Loom

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm a boy from Illinois. I'm really a newbie to this whole deal because while I have lived on my own for a little bit, I never left the county that I was in. I have been looking into this business of leaving and traveling around for quite awhile. It really appeals to me because I do not want to be trapped in the regular shakedown, I would much rather meet new people, explore new things, live in a shack in the woods with like minded people. And after lurking for awhile STP seems like a great place to get help and meet up with other great people at.
I'm not really good with these intro things so I hope I did a decent job. Any questions, just ask.

CuzIcan

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
read well from my angle, and sounds like ya know WHAT ya wanna do, now to just learn the HOW...I'm new here too, I think we both have a lot of great stuff to pick up on in here. I've traveled for a while, just settled down a few weeks ago. Kind of feels like the opposite of your situation. I just have to un-learn now, ha ha ha. Welcome to StP, hope we both find what we are looking for.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads