Hello, all.

Reaction score
My name is Cassidy, and I'm new to the threads. I've been lurking around for about a week checking out pictures and posts. Whatnot. I'm a minimally experienced traveler. Still looking for a train hopping companion to show me the ropes. I enjoy reading. I'm studying Horticulture at my local community college. I love traveling and meeting new people. Music is a rather large influence upon my life(?). I don't really know what to say, I'm pretty socially awkward. If you're at all interested in teaching me (and possibly a friend or two) how to hop a train out (of the Bay), PM me. I'd appreciate it. My companion Ali and I are looking to get to Portland later this month. Otherwise, I'm a pretty open-minded and fun loving individual. I'm glad I found this site, and the interaction involved. Hello! Capital H? If not, I still enjoy meeting people with similar interests.

Apples

Reaction score
Welcome to StP Cassidy, I'm Apples. Make sure to read the rules and use the search bar. Good luck on your travels. Hope to hear some stories or see you on the road.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads