hello all

ElNayshon

Reaction score
Hello all. So figured id introduce myself. Iv been lurking the forms for awhile a reading some of the stories. I dont have a lot of travel stories currently hopefully that will change soon. Iv been without work for awhile and im tired of staying in the same place. Im in Illinois eventually I want to travel the west coast. I plan on taking a hike on the AT this spring and hitching from there eventually landing a seasonal gig for the summer to afford a trip out of the country next winter. Anyways thats the plan.

I lost most of my possessions in a flood last year and have been crashing at a few friends house since November. Before the flood I always wanted to leave everything and travel but always found sorme excuse to stay here. I have a car and down to meet up with anyone and everyone share memories, drink, smoke and create more memories.

Peace out for now ;-)

-ElNayShOn

ElNayshon

Reaction score
I have a car so rubber tramping first, I have experience living out of my car. Once I get a decent tent I plan on hiking/hitching. Eventually my dream is to ride freight and sail the seven seas.

Cheers!

Reactions: beersalt

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads