Hello all

CT I

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Chad. I live in Tucson. I am an anarchist and have been referring to myself as one for some years now. Only recently have I realized what this really means to me and am now reaching out to find a way of living to better suit my philosophies. I am here to explore and hopefully find encouragement to make some drastic life changes. Thank you all for reading.

Reactions: Kal and wizehop

Kal

Reaction score
Welcome to S.T.P. Explore and you should find all kinds of encouragement. Have fun and be safe.

Reactions: Andrea Van Scoyoc

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome Chad! I got hooked here by stumbling across some of the stories that people posted on here (I always look for busy forums/websites) and was amazed as to some people's stories and input here. Awesome stuff - and some dangerous stuff as well. If after you've read through some stuff and got the traveling bug and questions - we are here. :)

Reactions: Andrea Van Scoyoc

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
Welcome, Chad!

Enjoy this site and the giant buffet of resources and information the amazing people here, have to offer.

You'll love it here.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads