Hello all!

Vermin Stipe

Reaction score
Hey there everybody, just found this site, and hope to meet all you cool cats who use it. I'm a genderqueer anarchist starting traveling for the first time from Oly WA within the next couple days. Hitting Portland OR first and looking to meet some radical people to chill with, places to camp or squat or any other resources or information you may have for two PDX newbies. For instance, my friend told me that recently it has become much harder to dumpster in portland and was wondering if this sentiment rang true to anyone else? Especially looking to meet other trans or gender variant nomads. Thanks for reading everyone.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Hey there! Welcome to the site. I know there are several threads that discuss Portland in the various sections of the site. The search option helps! Hope the sites helpful to ya, any questions just feel free to ask!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads