Hello all! Trying to catch the rails with somebody | Squat the Planet

Hello all! Trying to catch the rails with somebody

Maravis

Reaction score
How's it going everyone. I'm 27 below the New Orleans area. My goal is eventually hitting Michigan through hopping/hitching. I've only ever seen a couple southern states, so it's all fresh wherever we head before or after. I've been wanting to travel for a while but never really put my all into it until now. The beginning of the year was rough. My mom unexpected passed in Feburary and the girl I thought I would marry ended up not working out. Ontop of that my seasonal job is about to end. Instead of taking the bad and becoming Batman, I want to explore. I have been reading on this for a while and was advised to find a mentor. Didn't have a car until 23, parents sure never had one, so I'm extremely used to traveling by foot, I've also hitched before. I'm really easygoing and would love to travel with someone and learn. Also love urbexing alot, I have lots of spots in the states I have visited. Even if I can't find a mentor, it'd be less lonely with someone else.

Last edited:

WanderLost

Reaction score
Im heading east through tx right now. Id be down to meet up if i end up in your area later on. Idk about bein a mentor, but im down to hang and make some miles.

Reactions: Maravis

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads