Hello All Nice to Meet You

Sixunderground00

Reaction score
hey folks.

First post here, just thought I'd introduce myself. My names Derek, I'm a native Californian.

For many years I've been a rail fan enthusiast, and for the past several years I've been getting into the idea of train hopping to see raw America. Now I understand that saying such a thing might sound juvenile/ overly romanticized to you all, but I've really got nothing to lose where I'm at financially, emotionally, physically, etc. A guitar, a bottle of cheap wine, some smokes, and I could give a shit less where I am. :) I've been a local/ social vagabond my whole life.

I would appreciate any tips/ advice some of you more experienced folk could give me on the subject of freight. I'm not stupid, and I'd like to be able to learn some of the ropes of this culture because I wish to take the step out of this rut I'm in.

Thanks all, stay safe :)

Dmac

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! You can find all sorts of good info here. Read the stickies threads and use the search option.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads