Hello all! I'm Kiki. I'm in NC right now. Just wanted to say hi. | Squat the Planet

Hello all! I'm Kiki. I'm in NC right now. Just wanted to say hi.

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm currently residing in my car...initially by force but now more of a choice. I would like to live in a more comfortable environment b/c my body isn't happy in the car. I'm not sure if the squatter life is what I'm looking for; but, I know something must change b/c it's hard to live and have basic needs met right now!

ScumRag

me, hellarity, oak, ca. about 2006
Reaction score
I was houseless in NC in 2013. All I have to say about that is the IRC in GSO helped immensely. Wish I coulda stayed out there. Friendly folx, genuine hospitality & radical spaces provided a real easy vibe. I miss GSO.

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello Scum Rag!
Thanks for your reply. I didn't know what the IRC was but like most people do now I googled it lol. This place sounds like what I've been saying they need here in Charlotte! At first glance I thought it was like the Urnan Ministry here but they only open twice a day for food and taking care of basic needs (i.e shower, wash clothes, etc.). I sure wish I had somewhere to go during the day rather than sitting in a parking lot in my car! Idk if you saw my YouTube link but check out my videos on homelessness here. I'm not sure if we're allowed to post links so just look up Kiki onthestreetz if you don't see the link.
If you don't mind me asking...why did you leave NC if you liked it so much?

ScumRag

me, hellarity, oak, ca. about 2006
Reaction score
The healthcare. Plain & simple. I have epilepsy & the social worker at Cone told me point blank, "Why don't you go back to California where people have empathy?"

That kinda sold me on it.

I'll check the link in a minute... Thanks :)

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The healthcare. Plain & simple. I have epilepsy & the social worker at Cone told me point blank, "Why don't you go back to California where people have empathy?"

That kinda sold me on it.

I'll check the link in a minute... Thanks :)

RottonCotton

Reaction score
Kiki welcome to stp . Pm me for further advanced advice on travel and street life .
And I'm actually a follower of you on YouTube before you came here. You might want to check with Matt Derrick on links and YouTube stuff here for self advertisement. Welcome to stp babe your a great asset to preparing people for the road and very smart

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads