hello all im crazy john

crazy john

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
ive been squatting for several years now but i dont usually travel. ive hitched a couple times but never far and i tried to hop a train but only got to the next yard and got arrested. id like to start traveling tho wehter its gettin a van or rv or hittin the road or rails. so theres my introduction. boom.

WanderWoman

Reaction score
Cat skills is beautiful though. I havent been a while...the last time I went was with my family and I was way younger. Do you squat with alot of others? Is there a town nearby or are you in a town. I dont really know a lot about UP there... I went to school around Westchester once...for a little bit.

So whats the story about the train...how did you get arrested...i mean what would you do differently do avoid that?

crazy john

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
the train was outta my hometown in nj and i just passed out and didnt realize it stopped and im not near a town im in a little coop house thing rightnow but i think im gunna save up from selling veggies at farmers markets for the next couple months and get a van to work on and live in and shit

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads