HELLO ALL I am Augustus the wanderer | Squat the Planet

HELLO ALL I am Augustus the wanderer

Reaction score
hola amigos, cant wait to get to know you guys and hit the road together. Im new to all of this and cant wait for it all to pick up, I'd love to partner up with someone or someones for a great U.S. expedition around the music scenes hopping trains and kicking it on leather as soon as its possible I gotta hit the road. I'd love a guru and travel companion if anyones into it.

once again hello world,

Augustus the Wanderer

SiCK cada

Reaction score
Hey man where abouts are ya? I'm gonna be leaving from Illinois to go to North Carolina for a bit here soon. if you're anywhere in that area (IL, IN, KY, TN, SC, NC), I'd be down to meet up and maybe give you a ride if you're down!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Welcome to StP! Let us know if you need help finding anything!

Reaction score
Hey man where abouts are ya? I'm gonna be leaving from Illinois to go to North Carolina for a bit here soon. if you're anywhere in that area (IL, IN, KY, TN, SC, NC), I'd be down to meet up and maybe give you a ride if you're down!
when you thinking man, im not sure when Im gunna be able to make my way down to that area you know with covid things are hard man

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads