Heading out of Owensboro, Ky | Squat the Planet

Heading out of Owensboro, Ky

Logan7221

Reaction score
After having sprained my knee and the inability to walk for a few days. Well, I could walk just not very well. Regardless, the pain is starting clear up and I can walk about normal again. Can't wait to get out of here this place has gotten a bit old.

Learning a lot as I go along and I think one of the biggest things is you just have to do whatever it takes to get by. Fear gets in the way of progress but kind always had this mindset but it's been forever since it applied to my life in the slightest.

I peobably won't make it out of KY tomorrow but I should be able to make some decent progress.

Logan7221

Reaction score
How u traveling? An where u headed
I'm traveling by bike and heading toward San Diego. Debating on whether or not I want to head into NOLA. It'd not really a horrible side trip but it's a thought for now. So far it has been a journey. Amazing how fast you go through things. Had a good amount of money when I left but managed to go through it in like 400 miles. Didn't get everything I needed. Threw away some clothes instead of washing them then baught new. I just did a lot of pointless spending at first but learning from it and figuring out how to make money grow out of nothing at all lol. At first I had a hard time finding places to camp but after I got the hang of it, it's been pretty easy.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads