Half way there

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey everyone,
My name is Joshua. I am 22 years old. Voluntarily homeless. Living on the road serving the homeless and poor by serving in kitchens and shelters, dumpster diving for food to give out and spending time in community. I have been walking and hitching the country starting in Washington DC. Going to end up in LA. I have been staying in community here in Kansas City MO. I am leaving again on the 3rd of August.

I found this site and community and thought it was pretty amazing. So just wanted to say hi! Can't wait to chat with everyone about their adventures.

Josh

Margarita

Sunset Follower
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! I think it's really great that you're giving back to the services for the homeless by volunteering, and dumpstering food to donate. I plan to do the same when I hit the road on August 2nd. I'm also a craftswoman though so I have to balance philanthropy with art-making. ;)

Why are you travelling to LA, any reason in particular besides the weather?

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I am hitting LA because there are lots of people who need help out there. I'm also meeting up with a fellow that is in the same kind of ministry that I am. So that will be cool :)

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome Joshua- Keep us updated of your project, I imagine theres quite some people on here to lend a hand.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads