Hail Satan!

ktraecast

Reaction score
I'm katie.
I need to get the hell out of here.
I want to get out there and get my hands dirty.
So I'm diving in and seeing where it leads.

That's all.

freedude2012

Reaction score
yvw and the clarity will come when its time jus remember to be safe, have fun, be honest with urself, enjoy breathing the free air and remember in everyone of us is a free spirit beggin to be let loose

ktraecast

Reaction score
I agree. Sometimes you just have to do something kinda crazy to discover what matters to you in life. I have this urge to just walk out the door everyday i wake up and get the hell out of dodge....there is nothing for me here. My need to leave has always been there...i just have to get up the courage to do it. This world is dangerous for a 5'3, 20 year old girl. My only fears are unfortunatly legitimate ones in this society.

Agni Riniari

<(-.-<) ^(-.-)^ (>-.-)> ^(-.-)^ <(-.-<)
Reaction score
Velkommen!

I am heading out for similar reasons, that and it is better than just being stuck in one place with nothing to do, sleeping on couches or in das auto.

I wish you the best of luck, and, like freedude said, maybe we will cross paths one of these days.

- Agni

freedude2012

Reaction score
hell ya once i hit the road ill always be lookin for new and great friends im headin out at then end of feb give or take a day or two so if yall hit colorado springs area maybe we could head out together

Agni Riniari

Reaction score
I am trying to head out around the same time as you freedude, though, I do not know exactly when I am going to be able to set out. Because I actually worked a legitimate job, or two, this year, I am trying to get my tax return in to give me a little money. Then, I am trying to get my passport so I can basically go anywhere, but that is going to take a little while because I do not currently have a birth certificate. >.<'

Also, I, myself, have a Facebook, though, there still a thread going around about how connecting the activities discussed and shared here and the personal security violating social pool that is Facebook. Yet, I would be fine tossing you a link in a PM to add me, as I really just do not care. Just let me know.

- Agni

ktraecast

Reaction score
ha i give no fucks. lol I'm just trying to feel people out, see who they are. It's fun for me. I use facebook to keep up with my college friends, cause they apparently don't know how to use a telephone....jerks. lol

ktraecast

Reaction score
I'm hate computers 90% of the time...the other 10% percent, is when my internet is working. lol
so i'm not sure what a pm is...but i'll eventually figure it out. ha.

ktraecast

Reaction score
I could grow to like it i feel. Hoping to connect with people and learn about a world most people don't know about...Outside of my punk friends.

Agni Riniari

Reaction score
PM - Private Message

And, for the passport, I really have no plans, so, if something comes a long and it means leaving the country for whatever reason, for however long, and the only thing I need is the ability to go, well, I do not want to miss out on that.

Agni Riniari

Reaction score
Eh. Yeah. But that is all part of the adventure. Maybe I won't need one for whatever reason. Maybe I will but I won't get one and I'll get fucking interrogated as a terror!st for not having the correct papers. Who knows? But it's all part of the nothingness that I sort of want and need at this time. Ya dig? ;P

It's okay, you can say I'm crazy. :)

- Agni

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads