Hail Eris all Hail Discordia | Squat the Planet

Hail Eris all Hail Discordia

erisiansnafu

Reaction score
Hail Eris fellow travelers.
I'm a Vermonter about to hit the road for the first time in along while. Heading to NYC then onward to CO and from there who knows. Lifting off from Burlington VT I hope to meet fellow STP folk along the way.
If any of you get the chance you should read Everett Ruess: A Vagabond for Beauty and The Illuminatus Trilogy by Robert Anton Wilson. Both those books transformed my life in profound ways.

I'm the one on the right. That picture was taken in Bangkok with my Swedish Punnk friend Per

Brother X

caput gerat lupinum
Reaction score
Website
www.thepsychopath.org
Keep the lasagna flying!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
may you be touched by his noodly appendage?

Reactions: West

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
110_1spaghetti_fork.jpg

I'll have that pasta in the sky with some fava beans and a nice chianti. ::cigar::

tumblr_nbwlemcq7T1tl35oso1_400.gif

HAIL ERIS.

eris.jpeg

Legionnaires card.jpeg

tumblr_lyq2gg80e71r49tev.gif

Reactions: Kal

SoyPablo

Reaction score
Yeah, I really should re-read the trilogy -- it's been too long, and the fnords are getting to me, man! That reminds me: I also have a bunch of RAW stuff on my old hard drive that I should get around to reading also...October fast approaches, and I'm excited now about HITTING THE ROAD AGAIN after too long a hiatus and iimmanentizing the Eschaton for REAL, you dig? WOOT!

And welcome!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads