Greg & Sunny

ToadStuff

Rambler
StP Supporter
Current Location
Marysville, Wa
Reactions
92% 2% 6%
So i met this couple on one of my first times on the road and they gave me a few pointers and we hung out for a night. They were good company and good kids. They took care of my dumb ass when i accidently got too drunk in a bad area. I can barely remember the night.
This was probably late summer of 2015 in Aberdeen Wa. I think they were headed to Portland.
Anyway Greg had short brown hair and liked to wear shirts with cutoff sleeves. I think he had a Sublime one. He also went by Wiki I believe.
His GF Sunny had short blonde dreads and was skinny and played the Uke.
At this time they said they had been on the road 10 months and were tryin to settle down to buy a van I think. Maybe in Colorado? Not sure. Oh and they had a dog the adopted off the road. Maybe a pit?

Anyway just curious what happened to them and wanted to say: "Hey! Im still on the road! Wbu?"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sara aranha Introductions 0

Similar threads

Latest Status Updates

Couple more days on the mountain and then gonna check out some more Colorado.
Matt Derrick wrote on bandit's profile.
nice background pic!
I am aware of the graphical glitches at the top of the website and am working on getting it fixed.
Taking my son out for his first real camping trip today! Then rolling out to wherever next week.
corn pads dopnt work, podiatrists cost heaps $$$, corns, the tramps curse( that and finding a place to charge your fone)
Went to a nude beach on the Columbia river and bar hopped with @Geraldo! What a great way to spend a Tuesday. Now I'm spending the day resting in the parking lot of dope truck stop that has a karaoke bar in it. Life fucking rules.
Well the latest software update really fucked up some shit at the top of the site. *sigh* great, more work for me to do...
Me and a crew of 8 Polish musicians and artists hitting the Canary Islands on December 1st
Whoever feels like tagging along please do!
my pack's full of paydays
Sorry folks, a software update today went bad, and I had to restore from a backup. Posts made from 6am to 12pm PST today were unfortunately lost.
Top Bottom