Greetings, STP.

Reaction score
Website
www.highballhighlife.com
Mt.Whitney.jpg

Greetings, STP!

I'm B. I've been lurking here for a while now. In January, 2015 I quit my job with the railroad, purged most of my material possessions and hit the road with a backpack, a few hundred dollars and a camera (Nikon D90) that a friend gave me.

This site proved to be one of many valuable and inspiring resources. Thank you. I'm here to try to return the favor. Sharing some of my stories, photographs and insights for those who may visit, as I did, in search of some assurance, knowledge and new friends.

I'll try to post a more in depth thread, in it's appropriate forum, where I'll welcome any and all criticism, feedback, questions etc.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
This is is awesome and glad you like the site! We look forward to your input - and glad you found our resources useful. Welcome to STP!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
what kind of lens are you rocking on that d90? those pictures a fricking awesome.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads