Greetings good people

IgorTheSerb

Reaction score
Website
www.unik.ink
Im Igor, im currently wild camping and traveling Macedonia and Greece, im a 24 year old tattoo artist, i want to see the world and become a better man, i travel the simple way, the right way, i hope to travel US after i finish my european travels. Im so glad i found out about this community, love you all good people, best regards from lake ohrid, macedonia.

Reactions: Dmac

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
awesome! i love seeing people come one from countries outside the usa. how did you hear about StP? if you have the time, you should post some of your stories (with pics is always a plus) of your travels out there, i'm sure you'd have a rapt audience here and get lots of comments :)

also, do you use tattooing to fund your travels? sounds like a good way to get around!

Dmac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I agree with @Matt Derrick and would love seeing some photos or videos of the area you are in. Good travels man.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads