Greetings from the Columbia River | Squat the Planet

Greetings from the Columbia River

Hobo richard

Reaction score
New guy here, just found the site and am glad to be here. More of a tramp than a hobo, i mostly wander around on foot or bicycle. Live along the Columbia across from Portland. Have been wandering for many years, I'm 64 years old. Have spent some hours reading this site, very entertaining. I love walking and wandering around outdoors. Retired artist, was able to squeeze a living from a natural talent... no school or loans, called in sick too much at work.
Waves to everyone!

Etown961

Reaction score
Welcome man

WyldLyfe

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome HOBO richard, you camp in the Columbia forest area? cool bruh. Wandering round in Nature is awesome, good job with it.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Goos to have ya here. <3 the PNW

Hobo richard

Reaction score
Welcome HOBO richard, you camp in the Columbia forest area? cool bruh. Wandering round in Nature is awesome, good job with it.
Well at the moment i am in a shared house situation. I especially like the trip from portland to seattle and do it frequently.

Reactions: WyldLyfe

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads