Greetings from rehab!

sloth

Reaction score
Hi. my name is kathryn. I'm not such a bad person, despite my record. No, I don't think i get punk points for having a record and going to jail or attacking a cop. I don't even seriously consider myself punk. I'm proud of being a non-conformist, though.
Well I'm currently locked up, but when I get out I plan on leaving cleveland and travelling around. I really want to be free, ya know? I don't want a safe, secure lifestyle. I want a helter-skelter kind of life. Being in a house,going to school, it's just boring and depressing.
I don't really like doing drugs, I drink when I can, go to concerts alot, listen to music. I do anything for my friends.
I've been through alot. I've done alot. I've gotten people in trouble and I've gotten myself in bad situations, but this is my life. I like meeting new people and I don't care what you think, so hit me up and ask me anything.

trenwren

Reaction score
Hi Sloth. I don't think anything of you having been in jail. I've been in jail, too . . . for activism stuff, but hell, we'll all political prisoners in some sense. My son's dad is in prison in Alabama for a year & a half for having a half a joint in his vehicle. (FUCK Alabama!) Yeah, and how many cops are in jail for attacking us? How about corporate scumbags who are destroying the planet? Anyway, I hope you get to out on the road & have adventures soon. Welcome to this forum.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads