Greetings from NJ

Dishka8643

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm from NJ, right outside of Philadelphia. I joined STP to hopefully network with like-minded folks and absorb a bit of knowledge from the vast reservoir of experience that this site has to offer.

I'm interested in backpacking, wilderness homesteading, bushcraft & primitive skills, self-suffeciency, and things of that nature. I've had a deep love for wild places since I was a kid, and never quite felt at home anywhere else. I dropped out of school in the 10th grade, and have since struggled to find my place within this society. I think some traveling would really put my soul at ease. I've done plenty of shorter trips, but I am still working up the resources (and balls) to embark upon that "grand adventure" that I so desperately crave.

If there is anyone in the greater Philadelphia area interested in doing some bushcraft/ traveling stuff, feel free to contact me. always glad to meet new people.

peace.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads