Greetings fellow meat sacks

Reaction score
I'm Danny, I'm 25, and I don't know what I want from life. I know I'm unhappy, and I know I want to leave, but I'm also well aware of my dependence on normalicy. Even if I'm not normal, the illusion is nice.

If I'm leaving, it's an informed and educated choice that doesn't leave me in a situation dependant on people. At worse it lands me in a harmful situation, at best it's taking hard earned resources from good people. So I'm just here to learn right now.

I've been on and off homeless since I was 18, got forced out for being queer. Mostly kept off the streets, but I've been through it. I'm neuro-weird and got chronic pain that's undiagnosed and self-medicated. Just doing what I can to get by.

Always keen to help where I can, eager to get to know you party people and hear your stories.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hey welcome to STP! And to view some of our stories - do hit the travel stories subforum. I found this place years ago on my quest for different and busy forums to participate in and ran into a travel story on the internet that was from here - pretty cool so I traveled (to here) to the source and started reading - very cool - and stayed ever since. Also really enjoy the urban explore section as well as others. Enjoy your explore here!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads