Greetings and Salutations

aeonian.lion

Reaction score
I guess you could call me a "rooted transient" at the moment. I, like most of you it seems, had a very strong urge to relocate from my initial environment and break free from the mind-blowningly ignorant and sufficatingly stressful limits and boundaries of my hometown. I have had my so called adventures and life lessons for sure, but I always seem to return to the place where I was born. I'm sure there is more than one reason for it, but the obligation to family is most important. The eventual realization that it doesn't really matter where you travel physically, if you're trying to find the greener grass on the other side of the fence, was also a factor, for there are assholes and misery in every corner of this world. So it really isn't the "running away from something" senario that makes me want to submit to my wanderlust. It is the sense of freedom and being in a state of complete and confident sovereignty, which you cannot find in the confines of a societal imposed, time constrained, so called "American Dream" manufactured, slave-to-grind mode of existance.

aeonian.lion

Reaction score
Thank you ArrowInOre. I appreciate the positive criticism. I seem to be able to throw a few words together every once in a while. :)

Thank you for the welcome also.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads