Greetings and salutations

Luna

Reaction score
Hello peoples... I'm a musician traveling around the east coast currently trying to meet people... I guess my ultimate goal is to form a group of people that travel together... Only one of my friends wants to travel with (she's gonna spange with her good looks n I'm gonna play guitar with my terrible skills) and I'm lookin to form a music group I guess or at least meet other interesting people and/or artists... I like to read, I like music (obviously, who the fuck doesn't...), painting, writing (poetry, stories, songs), drawing and sculpting... I like art is the gist of what I'm trying to get at... Lol... Yep yep. Would be good to hear from anyone :)

Luna

Reaction score
I know people in Nola, Florida (mostly St. Pete), Atlanta, South Carolina, North Carolina, New Jersey and Texas. Would be cool to meet more people on the west coast. Gonna head to New Mexico, Colorado and Arizona when it gets warm again

Evie217

Reaction score
Hi Luna! Sounds awesome. I just left the east coast and back in Texas gona stay for a bit since the weather was too awesome when I got in. Only today has the wind/jacket weather hit. Good luck in your travels stay warm.

Reactions: Luna

Luna

Reaction score
Haha yeah I don't blame you for wanting to stay there. I plan on headed that way soon to visit a friend (in texas). First we're going to florida cuz of the cold. how's money making in texas? it's hard as shit to make money on the streets of atlanta (playing music). Nola you can make hundreds of dollars. It's like a fucking novelty for the nola tourists to tip the street performers haha

DikembeMuhobo

Reaction score
dunno how long you plan on being in nola but i'm gettin down there for mardi gras, i can meet up with ya there. im in va setting up a rideshare now, so holla if you're comin down 95 or 81s

Reactions: Luna

Luna

Reaction score
Word. I'm sorta settled with a friend in Atlanta for a while, working to save money. Then I'm heading out west. I was gonna do a semester of school but they fucked me so I'm free til next fall semester really

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads