Green horn.. looking to travel and learn! | Squat the Planet

Green horn.. looking to travel and learn!

SammiePa

Reaction score
Website
www.stephenbartlettwriter.com
Hey everyone! Newbie/greenhorn here. Looking to ride the rails! I've been researching and doing my homework. Im open to any and all advice too!!! I'll be leaving from southern Vermont and making my way back home to the mojave desert in california. Wish me luck!
Nice to meet you and best of luck. In a couple months or so I'll be heading out of Vermont too. Stay safe and enjoy your adventures!

Reactions: Jakethehobosexual

SammiePa

Reaction score
Website
www.stephenbartlettwriter.com
Thank you! Where in vermont are you departing? I cant wait any longer.. it's only going to get more hot as well lol
I'm in Bristol now with family, tending to some things and saving a little loot. I noticed the mojave in your profile. I probably spent a total of a year and a half there training throughout my five years in the Army. Haven't seen it in years, but definitely want to get there again. I hear ya on that itch to get going'!

Reactions: Jakethehobosexual

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads