Greatings from BC

LostHobo

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My name is Patrice, I just stumble about this web site, 't'is fecken brilliant! I've been hitch hiking, travelling and hoboing for the last 8 years. I wish I had known about this forum before...

Ireland is one of the best place to hitch hike you ever wonder, never have to wait long and lots of peps will take you home with them :) I got into a gov funded experimental ed program there just before the recession studying Permalculture, Organic gardening and practical sustainability. So stuff like gardening, homesteading, bushcrafting, aternate technologies and building, dumpster diving (yes that was a master class in school) and more. Also were I learned english past "the red car is in the street" point.

Now I am living on the strait of georgia, hanging out with friends on Cortes Island, sailing around and living in Lund. I learned a lot from a guy in Heriot bay named Wagon who made a D.I.Y. sailing zine. I don't know if he's known here, but I could dig out he's contact if anyone want a copy of it.

I have to drive a friend's car to Ottawa, so I am offering a ride (pay what you can, if you can't that's also fine) leaving tuesday the 12th of October. (also posted on the ride share board)

I am planning on picking up as many hitch hikers on the way, unless there are enough peps filling the car from this site (somehow doubtful but one never knows!).

Any how, pleased to meet you all

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads