got a job, poopin in a toilet and payin rent now

jobe

Reaction score
Hey guys

Ive been a lurker for a long time and just now im posting... ironically when im no longer squatting. I went almost overnight from living in the woods outside of RVA to having a job and an apartment...and its kinda crazy how in the last few months ive caught myself slowly adapting back into "normal" society. started with a job...then payin rent, buying real smokes, drinking at a bar not under a bridge and poopin inside.
I think about it everyday how that sounds all too bogus...but... I work for my parents who own a small deli/bakery and its a dope ass job cuz we make mostly veggie/vegan food and scratch make everything. I pay rent to my cousin whos basically my brother and I still dont buy shit.

anywho just sayin whats up cuz im feelin kinda lonely and missin my people from the dirty south...if anyone is ever in the WNY/Buffalo area hit me up I got a "REAL" house now!

jobe

Reaction score
yah its not too bad. Im kinda stuck for the winter tho cuz its brootal as fuck and theres no way im gettin out lol. I got a 200 motorcycle im gonna hit the road with this spring see how far it gets

Radar Lockey

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
yah its not too bad. Im kinda stuck for the winter tho cuz its brootal as fuck and theres no way im gettin out lol. I got a 200 motorcycle im gonna hit the road with this spring see how far it gets

Two things..... Winter sucks! I'm housed up on a friends fold out couch right now in good old Fort Collins, CO. The last week we've been in the double negative's for both temp and windchill.

I feel for you with that.

and the motorcycle thing, if you haven't read it you should, "Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance". Tis an amazing book.

But. Glad that you're living it up in some fashion. I've got nary a job or anything right now. Waiting on a new birth certificate via my aunt and uncle.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

jobe

Reaction score
my buddy marcus just moved out to fort collins. if you run into a 6 foot 2 red head kid from NC drink a 40 or 3 with him for me I miss that kid.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads