Google it debate

Rancho

Reaction score
this is pretty ironic coming from someone who has never ridden a train yet is giving out train advice, telling people not to catch trains when it is dark.
Uhm idk who you are but I be ridden a couple times so it's all good buddy and in my experience I just find if you don't have go at night then don't but have at it

Donnie

Reaction score
I think it's really important to get in the habit of learning things for yourself, and not depending on others for information.

Ask ten strangers directions to the bus station - you are highly likely to get ten different answers. :p

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Donnie's got it right. Isn't this the DIY culture?
Rancho, you missed my point completely. I guess what I'm trying to say is, it's about giving me a reason to want to help you out. Especially on the internet, I have no idea who you are. Why would I want to give you catch-out info when you may be some drunk punk who blows it up, or a cop, or really green and you're going to risk getting yourself hurt because you won't know what to do.

cxR - DIY or...get on StP and ask

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads