Good place to start ? | Squat the Planet

Good place to start ?

Slipknot

Reaction score
What's up folks ? I'm John I live in Virginia ....recently unfortunately I had a very good friend decide not to stay on Earth with us no longer :( he chose to end his life :( but me and him talked about train jumping together this summer ....he had done it many times and had talked about here and there and where and all that ...but I have no idea where to begin ?? Any ideas ??? Trying to in honor of a very good friend sum time this summer pack the book bag full of waters and tuna crackers and the hammock and jump sum trains and hoof it whatever to see sum of the world ???? And I really wanna do this to honer a friend and try and find my self as well any good ideas for where I could start and possible end ? Things to see and ways to get home as well man oh man he was a hell of a gypsy soul and I wanna have his memory of our good thought talks live on thru me who knows maybe he will be there with me the whole time help plans guys ? Thank u all ahead of time

LuckyMinnie

Reaction score
What's up folks ? I'm John I live in Virginia ....recently unfortunately I had a very good friend decide not to stay on Earth with us no longer :( he chose to end his life :( but me and him talked about train jumping together this summer ....he had done it many times and had talked about here and there and where and all that ...but I have no idea where to begin ?? Any ideas ??? Trying to in honor of a very good friend sum time this summer pack the book bag full of waters and tuna crackers and the hammock and jump sum trains and hoof it whatever to see sum of the world ???? And I really wanna do this to honer a friend and try and find my self as well any good ideas for where I could start and possible end ? Things to see and ways to get home as well man oh man he was a hell of a gypsy soul and I wanna have his memory of our good thought talks live on thru me who knows maybe he will be there with me the whole time help plans guys ? Thank u all ahead of time
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I have no advice regarding trains. However, this site has a lot of train hopping info and resources. Maybe if you look at the library section, you will find a helpful book to download.

Reactions: Slipknot

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
We do have a train hopping section, it just requires 10 or more posts to be made first before you're able to view it. So look around the forums, make some comments, get to know some folks and you'll be in there in no time :)

As others have/will mention, there are a ton of resources, just take your time and read a lot! We also have a search engine so use that before asking questions :)

Reactions: LuckyMinnie

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads