Good Place to Find or Commandeer Shoes | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Good Place to Find or Commandeer Shoes

dumpster harpy

Reaction score
The Walmart employees might not chase you out of the store, but they'll likely call the cops.

One of my buddies went to jail in Texas for walking out of Walmart with a 30 rack.

• Useful
Reactions: VikingAdventurer
G

Grubblin

Great socks can definitely help with cheaper, thick boots in the trenchfoot area. Another idea is an REI yard sale (also great for other traveling gear). If you have an REI near you they'll accept returns of gear bought from REI, no questions asked. I've scored several pair of hiking boots that retail for over two hundred dollars and I've never paid over 30 bucks for them. The reason for the return of listed on the price tag. I think the last pair of boots I bought said that one boot was smaller than the other but they fit me fine. Maybe whoever returned them had one foot bigger than the other? In any case, they were hardly even scuffed and lasted through two years of hard use. The yard sales are one day a month, I think the first Saturday and you need to be there right when they open, then go straight to the shoe Dept bc they sell out fast. I think you also have to be a member but it's like twenty bucks for a lifetime membership and you can use your phone number so you don't have to have the card.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads