Good evening!

D

Deleted member 20

There's all types of advice online & elsewhere; its differentiating what's good from bad & acting on it appropriately. Good luck. post details we are broke but a wealth of knowledge!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
We have an extensive search engine that could give some finer tuned advice on what you need - which is not what I know of at the moment. Chat room is more of a quick information and riotous kinda place.

E

Earthbound Angel

Currently my friend is stuck in CA and in with a bad crowd and admits to needing out. Myself and others are concerned and just wish her home.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
If she truly wants out, she will get out. But its up to her unfortunately.

This and if she wanted to get out - I'm sure there are places around that she or you can research to help her. Not trying to put you off or anything but it takes her to want to get out as Highwayman stated - as well as family or friends to help as well - and this is without knowing what is all involved here. Good luck, k? :)

• Useful
Reactions: ByronMc

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads