going nowhere fast

AnthraxMatt

Reaction score
hi, i'm 'Anthrax' Matt and i'm stuck in lawrence, ks right now with my dog Atlas. i've traveled before but that was a few years ago, i might be a bit rusty but i can busk on guitar for a bit.

i'm looking to hitch a ride somewhere. i'd prefer to go to cali, and i have friends traveling from fla to the carolinas now but don't know of anyone coming close enough to pick me up. so if anyone can help or if you know of someone please tell me.

i'm 21, i consider myself to be an easy-going person, i listen to all kinds of music, i appreciate art, and i prefer cold beer but some whiskey would suit me well too

CvP

Reaction score
Escape Kansas, brother.
I70 is fairly easy to get out west; otherwise you have to drop through OK. People there are a different breed. Smile broadly, play loudly, and walk away quickly. I send my well wishes.

AnthraxMatt

Reaction score
thanks for the reply. i heard of a ride to louisiana but it could be as far as a month away... so i might just have to hitch sooner if nothing comes up.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads