Go To Game Apps?

Jerrell

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one here that is guilty of zoning out to a game on their phone. Cards, bubble shooters, gem swap, RPGs, etc... I often use repetitive games to help me go to sleep. Counterintuitive to modern sleep study wisdom, but I don't fit any of those models. They're based on a western/capitalism 9-5 grind life. I start getting sleepy around 3am CST. That's biology, not sponsored research. haha

But I digress....

What are your go to games?

I currently have one of each of the types I mentioned. A random solitaire app, Bubble Witch 3, Genies & Gems, and The Walking Dead: Road To Survival (when I have wifi)

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dude, game apps are over rated.

Got to either:

Www.coolrom.com

Or

Www.emuparadise.me

And download an emulator.

And emulator is like a program on your phone that "emulates" a game system, like N64, PlayStation, or Sega Genesis.

You can play next to any game ever made, on your phone (depending on how good your phone is)

Reaction score
Emulators are the shit. I've really enjoyed Infinity Loop: Hex. Simple, repetitive, puzzle-like game that satisfies the same need in me that solitaire does, also it doesn't need an internet connection. I also cycle through more complex resource-management games, currently on the tail end of Township but now it's getting boring and the challenge is gone(at lvl 40).

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
This could have easily gone in the technology section. Just saying.

Thread moved.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads