Getting together to get things done in TN | Squat the Planet

Getting together to get things done in TN

hobbes

Reaction score
404-408 Hwy 52 W, Lafayette, TN 37083, USA
Calling all Anarchist, musicians, fire spinners, activist, circus performers, environmentalist, gardeners, dancers, dreamers, artist, feral, free, human beings and everyone else. are all welcome to the garden for the amazing Free fall gathering!! Come early and stay late. No one owns the earth it's for sharing 😁 let us gather and work on alternatives to capitalism.

hobbes

Reaction score
404-408 Hwy 52 W, Lafayette, TN 37083, USA
Thanks 😊 your right I should have at least mentioned it was in Tennessee. I don't really live there I stay there sometimes, I live on earth and don't really recognize the authority of borders or property lines. I do work with the People's Project and help out with different projects such as The Garden.

D

Deleted member 125

So "the garden" is not yer project? Perhaps the person responsible for this place should be the one who invites people? It sounds like yer not very good at giving actual details.

MFB

Reaction score
It's a intentional egalitarian community. it's a shared project, there are currently several people who share the responsibility myself being one.
What kind of details? I would be happy to answer any questions you may have 🤪🤔 I'm not exactly good at communicating online maybe.

.....Hobbes, Youre my kind of wierdo, the kind that doesnt know they are wierd. !

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads