Getting the message out! | Squat the Planet

Getting the message out!

DesertRat

Reaction score
Here's the short of it:
I recently started a radio show. It's Internet media. It's for one hour a week. It's live (usually), and unscripted/unrehearsed (always).
It's called Totally Random Radio. Website is www.tr-radio.com.
Yes, it's a legit show. Supporting Indie artists, and people who deserve to be heard.
Next episode is gonna (hopefully) be an interview with Matt Derrick!

If you have questions for him, post em here, and there's a damn good chance they'll get asked and answered on the air.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
oooOOooo questions for Matt you say ...
devil1.gif

hehe j/k - Good luck on the show!

Last edited:
Reactions: DesertRat
C

Cree

Got a few... Does Matt collect lint from his belly button? Is it true that Matt is so smart that he knows the unknown soldier's mother's maiden name? kidding aside, Just want you to ask Matt who his hero/inspiration is? Rat, by chance i can't listen tonight, i can d/l it later? I think i saw that on your webpage?

DesertRat

Reaction score
Got a few... Does Matt collect lint from his belly button? Is it true that Matt is so smart that he knows the unknown soldier's mother's maiden name? kidding aside, Just want you to ask Matt who his hero/inspiration is? Rat, by chance i can't listen tonight, i can d/l it later? I think i saw that on your webpage?

Actually, nobody can listen tonight, as this interview will be prerecorded. Would have preferred to do a live interview on Sunday, but his schedule doesn't agree with that.

Yes, definitely the show will be available for download a day or two after the show.

Reactions: Tude

DesertRat

Reaction score
Okay folks, the interview with Matt last night was fucking awesome!

In spite of the time mark mentioned in the broadcast, it's only about 47 or so minutes, but every minute is worth listening to.

To help fill in some of the missing time (it's supposed to be an hour, more or less), I'll be throwing in an old, OLD song in the beginning as an extra shout out to those who just can't stay in one place (read as, damn near every one of us on this site).

If you can't catch the show this Sunday night, I'll post up a link here Monday or Tuesday where you can listen to it, or even download it if you like.

DesertRat

Reaction score
Hey! Tonight's the night. 8 p.m. PST is the time.

If you have the means, please help support Matt by going to www.tmvcafe.com, clicking on "radio", and hanging out for a few.

If you can't do that, it's totally understandable. There will be a couple of ways to check out the episode most likely around 10 p.m., and they will be at www.tr-radio.com.

Rat

Still cracking up about the interview hahahaha. KUDOS , excellent job by you! I will be a listener till i take my last breath. excellent job by MD also , Wild Bill rules!!!!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
sounds great man, thanks!!!

Reactions: DesertRat

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads