getting out of LBC | Squat the Planet

getting out of LBC

lex18

Reaction score
Having been caged here all my 24 years of life, it's time to gtfo of SoCal and figure myself out.

So I'm Lex, seemingly normal but a whole lot of unique beneath the surface. Writer, joker, midnight toker. I've always been enthralled with traveling and I'm at a point in my life where I fully understand my parents did a terrible job of teaching me to live, so now is the time to take back what's mine. I plan to skip outta here July 30th and head north, towards Oregon with a pit stop in Santa Cruz.

Not sure what else to throw up here, but if you're cool, I'm cool, and even if you're not, I'm the chillest female you'll know from the LBC.

Stay lifted :)

Kamil

Reaction score
wow! ur leaving ina week? im squatting in cypress and I go to long beach all the time, the farmers market at bixby park is tomorow we shld meet up and blaze b4 u leave! i was pondering on squating in long beach sumday and a northbound trip soon but i got stuffs to do around socal in august

lex18

Reaction score
wow! ur leaving ina week? im squatting in cypress and I go to long beach all the time, the farmers market at bixby park is tomorow we shld meet up and blaze b4 u leave! i was pondering on squating in long beach sumday and a northbound trip soon but i got stuffs to do around socal in august

make that 2 weeks when I'll be heading north; procrastination at it's finest hahaha. I know Bixby Park and I'm always down for a smoke sesh, though I won't be in Long Beach until the end of the week (crashing in San Pedro for now). we should def meet up and shoot the shit :)

Kamil

Reaction score
san pedro is the land of the gods (minutemen, dead milkmen). i remember being stuck out there one night. that werks out cuz i didnt make it out there today. maybe il b there this weekend, hopefully theres a houseshow going on :0

zoe420

Reaction score
Having been caged here all my 24 years of life, it's time to gtfo of SoCal and figure myself out.

So I'm Lex, seemingly normal but a whole lot of unique beneath the surface. Writer, joker, midnight toker. I've always been enthralled with traveling and I'm at a point in my life where I fully understand my parents did a terrible job of teaching me to live, so now is the time to take back what's mine. I plan to skip outta here July 30th and head north, towards Oregon with a pit stop in Santa Cruz.

Not sure what else to throw up here, but if you're cool, I'm cool, and even if you're not, I'm the chillest female you'll know from the LBC.

Stay lifted :)
hey im new to it too. i need to find a road dog before i gtfo outta here im still at home in massachusetts u seem chill anyway im 22 hmu ill pm u a number if interested. im a newb

Reactions: CrypticCosmic

lex18

Reaction score
so i kinda got "evicted" from my squat spot n i had to disappear for a few days but il b in da lbc like thursday yo
shit that's bogey! my bad, I've been kinda MIA getting ready to leave this weekend for San Fran; where are you currently? we're hitting up this dive bar Thursday night in downtown LB, you should make your way over if you can. FERNS!

hey im new to it too. i need to find a road dog before i gtfo outta here im still at home in massachusetts u seem chill anyway im 22 hmu ill pm u a number if interested. im a newb
east coaster! cool beans, I'll message you :)

fuck socal i lived all over there forever...head to vegas, me n the homie(once he leaves escondido) are heading east.
hm, maybe on my way back from the north. seems like everyone is in Vegas this summer. btw nice sig, makes me think of Iggy's Search & Destroy, only with a mellower spin.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads