Russetfur1128

Reaction score
Found a good place to squat since my last one was found out. This time there's nobody to come check on the place. However my main issue is getting inside. There's two glass sliding doors and one window that would be optimal entry points, however I can't get them open with this method. Any advice?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I saw your post about this on reddit as well and id say try the windows you mentioned there.

That or a motorized lock pick.

Reactions: Russetfur1128

MetalBryan

Reaction score
When I played AD&D as a kid, I would always buy the tar paper for my character. Never got to use it though.

In the hypotheitcal world of Dungeons & Dragons, tar paper is essentially a thick piece of cloth cut to the size of a window, covered in tar. The modern equivalent would be cardboard and elmers glue, I guess. Maybe a stronger adhesive. Maybe cloth more than cardboard. Who knows this is all HYPNO THETICAL

Imagine if you hit a pane of glass, how loud it would be. Imagine if that same pane of glass were covered in tar paper. It would, THEO REKTIC break silently and in a single piece.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads