Getting back to SoCal

Jay Stone

Reaction score
Somehow, I woke up, realized I was back in The Midwest. Nothing against this place, it's just too humid, the people are assholes, and everyone is uptight. I know I'm generalizing, but come on, if you've been here, you know the difference between landlocked in Louisville, and Golden Gate Park on Haight Street. This blows. So, I'm trying to catch out. Only thing keeping me here, is that this time, it'd be cool to find a road dawg first to make waiting for 2 days in a ditch more enjoyable, to have someone to play guitar for, someone to talk to, even just to have someone else to take pics with, hell, for any of those reasons. So yeah, It's nice to find what you look for, never really thought I'd find a place on the net for people like us. Closest I've come was couchsurfers. I'm glad I found this. I haven't had much time to look around, but it has a lot of potential. Say hi if you wanna, maybe I'll see you on the road/rail/dirt trail. Peace and stay safe

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads