Gettin into the pygmy goat bidnazz

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Theyre cheap; they can fit in a shoebox. The next BIG Thing. I'm thinkin pets.

https://www.tumblr.com/search/goats in diapers

tumblr_nsmwh69gxo1u1y95do1_500.jpg

babygoatsandfriends baby goats in diapers at work today!

divine-paradigm

Follow

my photography baby goat baby animals aww cute goat kids babygoatsandfriends
102 notes
Reblog

tumblr_mympcgfllP1r7yxrco1_500.jpg

This goat is ready for anything.

babygoatsandfriends

Follow

goats in clothes goats in diapers baby goat hahahahha
81 notes
Reblog

tumblr_n0y3qaeUkZ1r7yxrco1_500.jpg

Its a baby goat in a diaper stop what you are freakin doing

Happy Goat

babygoatsandfriends

Follow

baby goat baby goat in diaper
91 notes
Reblog

tumblr_nsuhpbpCLn1r7yxrco1_500.jpg

Baby goat in a diaper. Bonus sleeping cat! by Christopher Matta
Via Flickr:
ift.tt/1J032gU via /r/aww ift.tt/1J0334y

babygoatsandfriends

Follow

IFTTT reddit
247 notes
Reblog

youtube

Baby goat wears diaper, thinks it is a dog

babygoatsandfriends

Follow

important baby goat dog video goat news
153 notes
Reblog

vine

Ever see a goat in diapers? Check out the newest ep of #PetcoFriday5 at youtube.com/petco #TGIF

babygoatsandfriends

Follow

110 notes
Reblog

• Haha
Reactions: Art101

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
I have a good friend who has 14 acres and she's got chickens atm (I helped pick our her last four 3 day old chicks to buy - ohhh the little fuzzy BAD ASS POOPERS!) :D had to wipe that hand off a few times. But wants to head into some goats - small ones - but with intentions to milk and make cheese. Can't wait - I'll be going with her to get those little "kids". They just bounce!

AND THEN her official goal is miniature cows. Yep they breed 'em smaller for the smaller "farms" - miniature jerseys awww with their big soft eyes. hehe I read with the smaller animals that the really only drawback is that you have to kneel/sit down to milk them - but the little goats and cows on a smaller plot of land - awesome :)

Just awww here miniature jersey

Katie_Hugging_Cow.jpg

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
Mini cowz; mini horses; mini goatz; everything mini. Paris Hilton had a chihuahua in her purse. I want every tween in america to have one of my 6 '' nubians in hers.

Dmac

Reaction score
My Brother had 3 of them. They were cute, funny, smart and UTTER PAINS IN THE ASS! they will get out. they will eat everything that you DON"T want them to eat. They get into everything. They like to climb on things, especially cars and trucks. They lick and chew the paint off of your car to get the road salts or bugs or just to be assholes. They will butt you, when you aren't looking (especially the males). If you have chickens, they will find their way into the coop and eat the eggs, and the chicken feed. If you like such things, get yourself a goat.

• Sad
Reactions: Mankini

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
Dewd, It is ON. I'm investing in a few dozen. Theyre small so i guess i can keep them in the apartment without a landlord or neighbor clueing in.

• Haha
Reactions: Dmac

Dmac

Reaction score
They don't stay that small. They are very loud. Their cloven hooves make hail like dimples on cars. They eat a LOT. They poop even MORE. @Mankini your neighbors will love it! It will be like having screaming tap dancers living next door. :D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlYlNF30bVg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mankini

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck em they aint on my Christmas list. :D This is payback for all the Achy Breaky Heart they been playin. And their cats poopin in my jalapeno patch.

Reactions: Dmac

todd

Reaction score
those pictures are all new born.. the pigmy goats don't stay that small when their grown. they are defiantly shorter then a regular goat tho

Reactions: Mankini and Dmac

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
moved to furry nomads.

jaws

Reaction score
I speak from experience-
1. If you get 1, you gotta get another- they are social animals and get depressed like we do.
2. They shit like there is a imaginary toilet hovering behind them any place they are in. It's constant as well, humans shit once or twice a day, goats shit every 30 feet walked.

If you are ready for that, than you must have land.

iflewoverthecuckoosnest

Reaction score
Oh no. Don't get me started. I am going to be horribly biased because I absolutely adore goats like no other living creature. I am currently hunkered down for the NorthEastern winter on an organic farming operation run by this really sweet couple. They've got a good 32 goats that I work with every day; 3 bucks, 11 little virgin girls, and 18 does.
Goats are some of the most chaotic, endearing, loveable messes you could ever hope to meet. Jaws is right. They poop everywhere, and they are very intelligent, curious, and will put their little mouths on anything. One member of the herd, Not Dot, always unties my shoes for me and attempts to lunch on my jacket. The more consistently socialized they are from a young age, the easier they are to handle.
My tip; get one as young as you can, and spend time with her (I would recommend a doe over a buck as a pet, though I do love those adventurous bucks with all my heart) every day.
I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM!! Goats :D
WP_20161119_16_06_45_Pro.jpg
WP_20161106_11_11_15_Pro.jpg

• Sad

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads