genderqueer

Origen

I am a genderqueer individual thinking of dropping everything to explore the country in non-traditional ways.. rails, boats etc... I would like to explore my options with others on here and meet others who believe in non binary gender

piratehobo

that's cool, I haven't traveled much but I met some people on here irl who wanted to travel and were very open minded like myself. g'lukk!!

JoshyWashy

hey, whats up, im queer too. if you ever come through KC and want to hang out with other like minded people, let me know and we can do something.

little_owl

I hope you can and don't come across too many ignorant people like the one above. I'm weary of meeting others who might have hangups or just completely oblivious about gender issues. Especially too many that i meet who are supposedly in the radical/far left/or whatever communities.

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
I am a genderqueer individual thinking of dropping everything to explore the country in non-traditional ways.. rails, boats etc... I would like to explore my options with others on here and meet others who believe in non binary gender

non binary gender?

what the fuck am i reading...

Nelco

lol.
welcome to stp fag.
(if you to offense to that, you suck at life, harder than I)

D

Deleted member 14481

This is a double edge sword. Some cis people are going to be like "Why does it even matter?" It matters because there are a lot of trans/ gq people that are STILL subjected to violence and it can happen among travelers. Don't belittle someone's sense of danger, self preservation, and need for community. This just goes to show acceptance isn't a synonym for empathy.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads