G'day!!

Sauv89

Reaction score
I'm begining my first journey alone : might have some company in Chi : and I would like to meet people with more experience on the road. I'm currently in Mpls, MN and headed to Chicago soon. I want to meet possible travel partners. My end destination is SC, but I will also hit up Nola if I can find a place to stay or to pitch a tent. I'm down to meet & board in Chicago or anywhere along the way. I would also like to go to Mexico City or Baja California. I do speak Spanish and am a resident of Mexico so if any problems arise we can always talk our way out, Mexican cops are easier to break than the American ones, I would like a trip to the Sierra Occidental region of Mexico to look for land to petition for and eventually set up a homestead.

D

Deleted member 125

the homestead idea is pretty rad. why is sc your end of the line? its kind of a dump. also dont plan on pitching a tent in nola unless you like jail food.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
SC is nice but there are much nicer places. Then again everyone experiences places differently so maybe you'll have a blast? If you're not planning on waiting out the winter in Chi-town I'd suggest moving south quickly, it's already getting hella cold up here. Anyways... welcome to the site! happy travels!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads